UK Manufacturing & Buying British
Uniforms made in the United Kingdom
British by Design – Our Bespoke Manufacturing
Uniform represents purpose, and pride of appearance creates the right impression of your company from the very first impression.
Our qualified in-house designers have the expertise and experience to create a product which looks and feels fantastic, taking the time to understand your business, your employees, your budget and your goals and creating something that really “fits” you and your team.
As we manufacture all of our bespoke orders in the United Kingdom, they are subject only to small minimum runs, a real advantage to our customers and extending the availability of bespoke uniforms to customers of all sizes. A further benefit of UK made product of course is an exceptionally fast turnaround time in most cases only 2-4 working weeks from the commission of an order. This also allows us to “top-up” your stock levels or kit out new staff on a very efficient basis quickly and cost effectively. Combine this with our fully managed stock (which you can read about here) and you have the most flexible, adaptable and reliable uniform supply solutions in the world.
Drawing on our extensive experience in this field from directors to designers, our customer forecasting software and reporting means we can manage stock of your bespoke items to avoid any delays with manufacturing or delivery. And should any issue arise, you can speak with your dedicated account manager who is on hand to deal with everything.
Submit an enquiry for bespoke items here or read from customers already taking advantage of our wonderful service here on our testimonials page.
Benefits to our customers from “buying British”
The pride surrounding a purchase of something Made in Britain was once a lynchpin in the UK economy, and we are here to help bring back this ethos in the workwear and corporate wear industry. Whether buying a new dress, a piece of furniture or a bag of apples, do you check to see where it has come from?
Since our conception in 2000, we have proudly been manufacturing our delightful uniforms in the United Kingdom. This is not “just for show” and we enjoy many distinct advantages in doing this which we love to pass on to our customers. When you purchase our passionately made garments, you can expect :
- Quality, Quality, Quality - Three words instilled in every garment we produce. Experience, pride and total quality management on our doorstep means our quality of garment is second to none.
- Consistency - Our product is checked at every stage of production. If there is a problem, it is “nipped in the bud”. This allows us a consistency of product we could not achieve without UK production. Our colours are our colours and our sizes are our sizes.
- Flexibility - Reacting to change quickly and effectively is easy with in-house production, so changing an order at the last minute is no problem.
- Exceptional Stocks - Full control of our production means our stock levels are managed to the smallest detail, ensuring we can supply what you want, when you need it.
- Rapid Replenishment - If a high demand style goes out of stock, it takes from as little as 5 working days to replenish our stock from our UK factories. Not weeks or months as can be common with imported uniform solutions.